Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On The Worst Music Videos: Part Ginkgo (Reader Supported)



Ok, another batch of some of the biggest artistic flops in music video's ever. I don't know what kind of people would find this slime aesthetically appealing, but they have to be completely out to lunch.

The Tubes: She's a Beauty. (Thanks to Jennie for the awfully disturbing video.)




Don Johnson: Heartbeat (Thanks to Lori_Z who had nothing better to do than to ruin my evening with this worthless pile. Word.)




Not to be outdone Philip Michael Thomas: Just The Way I Planned It (Don't watch if your either epileptic or homophobic. Just a word of caution.)




Eddie Murphy: Party All The Time (To bad that line, "I'm Rick James bitch," is so cliche right now or I so would have brought it up. Thanks to Jeannie for offering up this video that would make Beverly Hills Cop 3 run for cover. Alright, maybe not that far.)




Why not?


1 comment:

  1. I do believe I have found another!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgX-hiQdfFw

    For your viewing pleasure.
    Accept my apoligies.

    ReplyDelete