Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On The Worst Music Videos: Part Trees

Due to my lack of friends and overabundance of alone time, I have the means to search out the crappiest music videos strictly for your displeasure. I bring to you another installment of these "jems."



...and The Holograms.


When the Renaissance and Heroin collide you get the Safety Dance by Men Without Hats. (Every group of friends needs a midget. If you have one let me know.)



Call Me: Go West (I think John Mayer is actually Lip Synching the lead singer who has some sort of horrible nerve disorder.)



Another Classic from Go West: King of Wishful Thinking (Tight jeans, wife beaters, celebrity impersonators (including Go West) and striped horses. Video gold my friends.)



Its not just Huey Lewis, but its Huey Lewis AND The News: Heart and Soul



When the 80's and Heroin collide you get: J. Geils Band with Centerfold. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment