Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On The Worst Music Videos: Part Kuato


"What do you want Mr. Quaid?"


I am so glad I have the further opportunity to waste everyone's time and pass along about 20 minutes of videos to an unsuspecting populace. This is twenty minutes you will never see again. I would like to thank the two readers I do have for helping me compile this congealed ick. Pants off to both of you.

Styx: Mr Roboto (Grow yourself a mullet, smoke a lot of crack and "experiement" with men and you just might make a video like this too. Gross.)



Styx: Music Time (Special thanks to Sweet for providing the extremely bad video!)



Toni Basil: Mickey (Special shout out too Jeannie for providing this peice of crap. Is it just me or is one of the cheerleaders in this video rather "butch?")



Some horrible song by Meatloaf that Sweet has cursed me with. His name is Robert Paulson, his name is Robert Paulson, his name is Robert Patrick, his name is Robert Patrick...Word.



I was just telling my friend the other day; A, to get off my groin and B, its about time India covered the Beatles, they already have covered Harry Potter so why not? Thanks Sweet, this will forever haunt my dreams.


I have wanted to do a Kuato joke for so long, but I just couldn't fit in a Neil Kuato one anywhere though....

Neil Cavuto rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment