Sunday, October 12, 2008

On The Worst Music Videos: Part Diaz



More videos guaranteed to give an uncomfortable, itching, burning sensation down in your nether regions.

Debbie Gibson: Shake Your Love
Thank you for this crap Jeannie.



Night Ranger: Sister Christian
Love the song. Hate the video. Thanks Jessica. This ones for you. Slow-mo gives me a headache.



Quiet Riot: Party All Night
Hate the song. Hate the video.



Scorpions: Wind of Change
A prime example of over sentimentalism. I just want to rock dammit. Now I am depressed and just don't feel like rocking anymore. Best buzz kill video ever here and furthermore, does he say, "down to donkey punch?"


No, actually I still want to rock...oh what must one do or where must one look to in order to really rock?
Twisted Sister: I Wanna Rock



I always enjoy 80's videos that are like a short film. (See Quiet Riot Vid) I am sensing a theme with this band. Problems with daddy and authority figures perhaps?
Twisted Sister: We're Not Gonna Take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment