Tuesday, October 7, 2008

On The Worst Music Videos: Part Sensei


Cher: If I could Turn Back Time
If I could turn back time, I would turn it back to an era where this video didn't exist at all or a time where I was completely unaware of it.


Frank Stallone: Far From Over
Frank Stallone with footage of the classic film “Stayin Alive.” Do I really need to say anything?


The Pointer Sisters: Neutron Dance
I am thrilled that Balki makes an appearance, but its just not enough to save the video and make it good. Perhaps if Larry Appleton got involved...


The Proclaimers: I Would Walk 500 Miles
Ok this is just creepy as hell. Next acid flashback I have is going to feature these two I just bloody know it.


Attaboy Skip: Ghostbusters
Not all horrible video's are made by professionals. In fact, quite a few are made by suburban emo-pot heads who have nothing better to do than to rip off Ray Parker Jr.


Ray Parker Jr: Ghostbusters
Now a stupid video that is professionally made. I don't know about the random celebrity cameo's; they seem a little out of place because most of them had nothing to do with the movie whatsoever, but on the plus side I would so love a neon apartment, but not Ray Parker Jr. crawling through my window. Man, sounds like another bad acid trip I wish not to have...


I hope Parker stays away when the third installment of Ghostbusters comes out, and I hope the third is better than the second, though it should be now that the writers of "The Office" have been hired to pen the script. Awwww Snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment