Sunday, October 12, 2008

On The Worst Music Videos: Part "New Wave, Eh!"


More terrible video's, almost guaranteed to give you diarrhea!

Sheena Easton: Almost Over You
Thank you to Kara for bringing this crap to my attention. There are just way too many reflections utilized in this video for me to really take and I still can't figure out if the bimbo is lamenting about the video game she prematurely destroyed or the slightly demented video game addict?



William Shatner: Rocket Man
I think I like the Stewie Griffin version better.



Another load of trash from David Hasselhoff: Jump in my Car. I apologize to the anonymous user who suggested this video quite a while ago, and I didn't see the comment, otherwise I would have have gave you credit for it. Thank you for the suggestion and you have my sincere apologies. For everyone else, this video is so bad it just may make you break out with shingles.
Damn this guy loves himself. Wish he would jump in front of a car. Make that a bus.



Wang Chung: Dance Hall Days
I am actually just prejudice against ballroom dancing. Is it just me or does the orchestra leader look like a total chimo? Ewww...



Laura Branigan: Self-Control
Maybe I am just hyper sensitive from that Tales From The Darkside marathon, but this video is kind of creeping me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment