Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On The Montauk Monster: Update #Dos


Jenna Hewitt has come forward saying a Montauk local, one Eric Olson, took the creature and hid it just where anyone else would; in his friends backyard. However, today he shockingly reports that the body has been monsternapped by someone. I hope whoever it was is a zoologist that could give us some answers to the mystery that has made my life stand still. I think it was Olson though who has moved the body to another location, for Olson is a Norwegian name, and me being a Norwegian, I know a little something about Scandinavia's insatiable desire to steal unidentified rotting monster carcasses. Just ask the Olson twins, though you may want to wait till they are done with their grand jury testimony.

(Sigh) Now I eat, breath, smell, see, hear, speak, drink, sleep, sweat and defecate Montauk. It is time for me and society to move onto more familiar territory, like Paris Hilton, and hopefully this creature nabber can offer me and the world some explanation. Maybe its some sort of conspiracy or government coverup, orchestrated by the Mothman, The Olson Twins, the Bigfoot Harry, and all the Hendersons. I will work on that and keep you posted on any new evidence I gather in my investigation concerning the possible hidden agenda, and that someone close to the Olson's may have known just a little too much. (Wow, OK. I apologize. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it) Anyways, for now I need to just shut up and stick with my original theory, which is the most plausible at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment