Friday, August 22, 2008

On The Worst Ads Vol. #148



The world is full of horrible advertisements and I have took it upon myself to enlighten the public to these atrocities. Here are truly a few of the worst.

Doesn't get any worse than this. Horrible product, horrible song, equals one horrible commercial. Though, I think it would have been more successful with Michael Phelps as their spokesman.


Just because it kind of relates:

See more funny videos at Funny or Die


Sometimes a commercial comes along that just doesn't rub you the right way yet, you don't know why. This is one of them. I find this, for some reason, grotesquely disturbing.

This is perhaps the worst product of all time. I am giving you the short commercial here, though they actually made a full length infomercial for the Hawaii Chair.

If I had to vote for the best, mine is with Crystal Gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment