Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On The Worst Ads Vol. #287



The world is full of horrible advertisements and I have took it upon myself to enlighten the public to these atrocities. Here are truly a few of the worst.




Could that have been possibly anymore disturbing? Makes me want to never have a drink again. I think they should pass this out to anyone involved in a twelve-step. Gross. This next one, that appeared in both this magazine add and TV commercial in 1997, actually won the prestigious "Ummm...we will just take your word for it," award from the New York Times. Really.


In the following video Charmin is betting that they can get you to buy their toilet tissue by bringing up bears that are having issues with matted dingleberries:


People will tell you all the time that too much acid, or to much meth will mess up your head, blah, blah, blah. Shut up. This guy proves you all wrong.



Another guy I would never buy anything from. He looks a little angry at times. Kind of scares me.



No comments:

Post a Comment