Thursday, August 14, 2008

On a Quick Note

Just would like give a quick shout out to two blogs featuring a couple of my articles. I mean its only fair. I appreciate not only my articles appearing there, but I getting credit for them as well, because each time you plagiarize a baby goose chick gets eaten by a bear. Remember that.

My article On Dexter appears in the Books and Magazines Blog, which I recommend for anyone who knows how to read.

Also, my article On The Dark Knight appears on the New Gadgets Blog, which I highly recommend for anyone who knows how to use new gadgets.

Thank you to these websites/blogs and even more so thank you to all those who have taken the time to read or subscribe to my blog. I owe you all a beer, unless any of you are under 21 and in that case I owe you a bag of pot. Almost done, but before I sign off I would like to give a shout out to my candidate for president: John McClain.


Thanks again everybody and remember:


Just lookin out for the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment